Saturday, May 15, 2010

Whoa.

Hm. Yeah. Time for an update, I suppose.

Found some new music to listen to. Five Finger Death Punch equals awesome! I need to find more stuff like them. Finally started listening to some of the Bruce Dickinson stuff I've got. So far, so good. Same with Motley Crue. I don't know why I didn't investigate these things earlier.

As far as everything else goes... Man, I dunno. I've been so busy with work lately. I'm also worn the fuck out. I need like, three days off to just recuperate. My knees hurt, my wrist hurts, my back hurts, I'm all bruised up... Feel like I fell off a damn bridge or some shit. :(

But hey, it'll be okay. Pain lets you know that you're alive. And in that case, I must be very much alive. Just gotta keep on truckin', can't let myself be stopped by little shit.

I need to start walking again. I need to do it for my health. I need to do it for myself. I need to do it for a lot of reasons. Gotta stop thinking about it, and actually fucking DO it.

That's about it for now.

No comments: